Signed in as:
Bookings are made subject to the following terms and conditions as set out below:
1. COURSE BOOKINGS
Course enquiries can be made by email, post, telephone or via our website, although to book onto a course, subject to availability, you must submit a completed booking form. All bookings will be confirmed by email.
2. PAYMENT BY INDIVIDUALS
Our standard payment terms require:
full amount to be paid at the time of Invoice/Booking Confirmation unless otherwise stated by Support In Westmorland. Payment can be made by credit/debit card.
Support In Westmorland reserves the right to cancel your course booking should payment not be received by the required due date.
If payment issues arise, we urge you to contact us as soon as possible to discuss your options. You will not be able to attend the course if any fees remain unpaid by the start of the course.
3. TRANSFERING YOUR COURSE BOOKING OR AMENDING DELEGATE DETAILS
Should circumstances mean that you need to transfer to another course or change the details of the delegate attending the course, the following charges will apply:
- Once a course booking is confirmed, transfers made more than 28 days prior to the course start date will incur a £25 administration fee
- Transfers made with 27 to 15 days notice given – 25% of the course fee
- Transfers made with 14 days or less notice – 50% of the course fee
- To change the attendee details, once a booking has been confirmed a £25 + VAT
administration fee will apply regardless of the notice period given
Fees will remain applicable for each transfer or change of delegate made.
All transfers must be taken within a period of six months where possible or unless otherwise agreed.
Should circumstances mean that you need to cancel your course and are unable to transfer your booking to another date at the time of cancellation, the following charges will apply:
- More than 28 days prior to the course start date – Full refund minus £25 administration fee
- 27 to 15 days prior to the course start date – 50% of the course fee
- 14 days or less prior to the course start date – full fee
If you have previously transferred your course from an alternative date and now wish to cancel altogether there will be a 25% administration fee payable, further to the charges listed above.
Cancellation must be confirmed in writing by post or email and received by the due date.
5. FAILURE TO ATTEND/COMPLETE A COURSE
If you do not attend a course or fail to complete the course in full, the full course fee remains payable and non-refundable.
6. LATE ARRIVALS/MISSED SESSIONS/CONDUCT
If you arrive late for a course or are absent from any session, Support In Westmorland reserve the right to mark you as failed. To conform with the requirements for regulated qualifications, attendance at all sessions is mandatory so it will be deemed that you have not met the assessment criteria if sessions are missed.
If your behaviour whilst attending a course is deemed as inappropriate, including threatening behaviour, bullying, racial or sexual harassment or generally disruptive to other delegates, you will be asked to leave the course.
In all such cases, whether a classroom-based course or distance learning, the full course fee remains payable.
Certificates are provided for successful completion of training/assessment as appropriate and are supplied only following full settlement of course fees.
8. CANCELLATION BY SUPPORT IN WESTMORLAND
On occasions, unforeseen circumstances may require Support In Westmorland to cancel a course or move to an alternative venue. In such circumstances, you will be given as much notice as possible and the option to transfer to another course or request a full refund of fees paid.